Friday, 23 January 2009
09:56:04 PM (GMT)
Go to urbandictionary.com and type in your answers to the following questions.
Post the first definition it gives you.
1.) Your name?
The cutest and most intelligent being you will ever meet. Also very good at musical
instuments. This person will most likely appear as a a white female, but don't be
fooled, this person is really black on the inside. Watch your step.
This word can be used to replace the commonly used words such as "perfect", "cute",
"beautiful", and "talented"
2.) Your age?
The Police. Any law enforcement agent. See also "PO-PO" and "ONE-TIME."
Shouting "TWELVE" when the cops are spotted approaching the scene of some illegal
3.) One of your friends?
A person who is often referred to as a beatutiful girl who has an amazing body and
physique. She is naturally a flirty person. She is very smart, but sometimes acts on
impulse and doesn't think before she does anything. She is often regarded to as a
slut because of her beauty, but that's far from the truth.
4.) What should you be doing?
Discreet term, or code name, for a session of 'hows your father'
5.) Favorite color?
Flavor of kool-aid to a black person.
Here are some reasons to be proud to be Canadian:
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed
the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of
Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered
all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew
during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still
around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis,
the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on.
Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.
7.) Month of your birth?
The idea of perfection. The 8th Month of the year in certain European and Asian
cultures signifies greatness in achieving perfection, or something close to it.
8.) Last person you talked to?
The parent that takes the most shit. Sure, if you had a shitty father, then go ahead
and bitch, but not all of us did. Some of us had great fathers, who really loved us,
and weren't assholes. Honestly, if you could see how much damage a mother could do to
one's self esteem, you wouldn't even place so much blame on "dear old dad"
9.) One of your nicknames?
Japanese (pronounciation) for the colour black