Saturday, 2 August 2014
05:50:09 AM (GMT)
1. I'm a car fanatic. I can tell you about my things like how Mopar is the best and
Rolls Royce make me droool.
I fuck sheep Michael Poulsen's voice makes me want to cream in my pants.
3. I love to argue with people, but I only do it when I know I'm right. It gives me
such a high, makes my heart race, and when people keep going on after I won, makes me
4. I've got awful anxiety, bipolar disorder, and depression.
5. When I was a kid, my mom (when she was around) always called me "her morbid
child." I'm still pretty morbid.
6. As a child I didn't talk and didn't acknowledge people. I felt (almost) everyone
around me was lesser (and let's be honest.. they were).
7. When I was in elementary school, I was deemed "irrelevant, one of the kids who
will never become anything, below average."
8. (another elementary school thing..) I was forced to take speech lessons for 4/5
years because I had a heavy southern accent, and that was an undesirable trait.
9. I'm Valedictorian.
10. It took me well over an hour to come up with all of this.