Saturday, 21 June 2014
12:09:51 AM (GMT)
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling
someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how
Definitely looking into someone's eyes while I'm telling them how I feel .-.
Especially when it's, like, private and shit
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still
feel the same way?
Ohh, that's kind of delving deep into my secrets c; and a bit, yeah .-.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the
back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What
do you tell them?
I'll call Becca, and tell her I love her, so so much. Then I'd ask her to tell
everyone I was sorry.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have
approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I'd only tell those close to me. I'd probably tell everyone else to piss off.
What would I do with my last days? I'd probably spend them calming Becca and Neon and
spending my last few days with them, probably some family too. And I'd definitely be
afraid. No doubt. You can't just have something like that dropped on you and be
expected to be okay.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love
Love, because I'd rather have loved than not.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in
the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once
more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
1) Why would I be walking to work?
2) Definitely .-.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the
The one I trust most. I wouldn't be able to stand the pain of being hurt by someone I
loved the most.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just
friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I... oh crap ,-, Sorry bro
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give
them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it?
Why or Why not?
I wouldn't, because I don't know Casey Kasem too well .-. Sorry man
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
No, and I shake my head at those who believe that
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work
shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your
coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss
and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
It really depends on if I know the guy. If I have no other means of income, then...
Survival of the Fittest, bitch
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how
difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the
Becca, and WOAH THERE secrets dude
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite
sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
That I loved them (as I've never had to say the latter)
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it
be hard to lose?
Becca, because she is my sunshine
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved
them. Who were they to you?
Um, my last girlfriend and I said "I love you" because we more than liked each
other, but weren't at the love stage yet. It was kind of an awkward in-between.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change
Last month? May? Probably nothing .-.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear
someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Becca, so I could hold her, regardless if there's a creeper outside.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
I- I really don't know .-.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that
you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save
other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the
Why couldn't I pull both up? The baby is light? .-.
Um, I'd let my grandmother go .-. she'd want me to. ;.;
22. Are you old fashioned?
In a sense, yeah.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in
return for it?
I'm always nice to people in high hopes that they're actually decent human beings.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never
loved at all? Why?
True love with the guarantee, because I'd rather have loved than not at all .-.
Shut up, it's not cheesy cx
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Wish anything? I'd wish for Becca to be with me.
She's, like, #1 on my mind right now.
Last edited: 21 June 2014