Continued from the first entry!
90) Why are your friends your friends?
I have many friends who like animanga, don't like it, or don't even know it. They're
my friends cuz we get along~
91) If you hang out for one day, do you consider yourselves friends?
Sure! Well more of acquaintances for now, but I usually like to add them on fb.
92) Do you give copies of your photos to others?
Eh, I rarely have the physical thing in hand so no. But I like to post them on sites
and show them to friends who want to cosplay or even those who don't know animanga.
93) Do you want to make more friends?
Sure! I wanna have more friends so I can have more photoshoots ; u;
94) Do you at least remember the names of people you meet at events?
Since they all speak Mandarin, I have a hard time communicating, and I don't often
catch their name. However, I do try to add them on FB so I can know them better.
95) Do you find yourself adjusting your behavior to that of the character you're
cosplaying when dealing with people dressed as characters your character knows?
I don't really know... I guess?!
96) Do you recieve permission every time you post a photo of someone else online?
I don't shhh. Most photographers assume it's ok, so they post them onto their album
so the cosplayers can go 'fetch' the photos. I do that too >.< 97) Do you get angry is a foreign site links to your page? Or are you flattered?
I think I count as the foreign site linker. Shhhh.
Are you happy to get mail from Layers overseas or does it scare you?
99) Do you try to increase your web site? Or doesn't it matter to you?
I try to increase the followers to my tumblr, yes. I always try to tag my cosplay
shit so I can get more attention. It's working!
100) Do you not particularly care who links to you? Or do you ask people not to link
I don't care~
101) Do you credit the location or studio when posting photo shoot images?
Of course~ I try to actually but I'm usually not sure who they are. So I link to back
to the cosplayers' blogs
What do you think people who have "good cosplay manners" are like?
People who respect other people's space, but so shy that they run away when you ask
If you decide to do this, please credit LAYERS!
Last edited: 14 October 2012