Saturday, 12 November 2011
10:46:29 AM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"heavy blow, Oliver knocked the young man to" (Oliver Twist)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
Snowboarding pass for this season.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
BBC: Top Gear.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The washing machine, the water in the pipes, the song "Dancing in the dark", but it's
in my head, and my brother in the shower.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Two giant white teeshirts and a pair of red and black pajama pants.
10. Did you dream last night?
My school was taken to a concentration camp. Or, more my grade. And me and Armen were
together for most of it. We were at the top of this hill at one point, and we were
holding hands and we just tumbled down the hill out of nowhere. And when we stopped,
we were lying with our heads facing the base of the hill, still holding hands, and
we just looked at each other and laughed. He's been in my dreams a lot lately.
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night with Kyle and Gabby(:
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Cork board, scarf rack, door, shelf closet, Star Wars poster, window, gnome
paintings, muffin teeshirt, Jazz band award, shelves, window, tiki mirror, unicorn
drawing, closet, repeat.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Nope. Eh, wait. Yeah. Dalton in only a towel. e.o
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
I don't even know, it's been so long.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd pay off my house, save some for college, a car, a house, and my business when I
grow up, and give some to the Invisible Children, and then use the rest to spend.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm the younger twin by three and a half hours. No lie.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
I'd patch up the ozone.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
I want to slap that motherfucking cock sucking cum guzzling nubslurping fuckpod so
hard, he'll need to sit sideways to look at me straight.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Name? Not sure. Nickname? Probably something like "love" or whatever.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Name? Eh, I have so many to choose from. Nickname? Sea monkey.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
"FUCK YOU, BITCH." Then turn around and take the next train to purgatory.