Friday, 31 December 2010
09:32:01 AM (GMT)
- Watch more horror movies. Well, if I can watch more than I did last year.
- Read my Tarot every day, or as often as possible.
- Become more diplomatic and listen to others more often.
- Avoid getting into so many rows.
- Draw more!! Especially in my Black Book!
- Do my h/w when I get it, and actually revise for this freakin' French
- Get going on this stupid DofE sport thingy... yeah.
- Cosplay more!!
- Don't worry so much... relax, kick back, let others do something for once.So, those are the resolutions from 1st January 2010. Interesting... seeing as I've
actually succeeded in most of these! I feel like I have calmed down a lot, and I'm
not at much as a bitch as I once was, as I've learned it's often better to keep
thoughts to myself orz. Art and cosplay wise, yeah, I guess it's not bad either -
I've done as much as humanly possible. Uh, finished my DofE so that's fine, though I
haven't read my Tarot cards in a while - maybe I'll do that tonight to have a look
how my future will be next year! Horror movies have certainly been a success this
Anyway, 2011 is mere hours away now... well, 9 and a half. I've got three friends
coming over tonight to bring in the New Year, because, frankly, that's the best way
♥ I wish we could be up in Scotland for Hogmanay though, because that's
New Year's Resolutions:
1. Do homework when I get it, learn to motivate myself better
2. Revise for these exams - I mean that
3. Continue to balance my time well to prove to my parents that I can do well in
school and cosplay at the same time
4. Try my hand at some proper UrbEx - and maybe some street art whilst I'm at it
5. Do what I want to do, when I want to do it. ♥