Saturday, 11 April 2009
09:51:09 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
'other pleasing but always strictly moral wonders which must be seen'
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Misadventures of Flapjack
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
"We'll need to amputate his arm, or he'll die." What the hell is my mom watching?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8:00 p.m, talking to my friend Elsa.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Glasses, black shorts, black shirt. That's it.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Not today. D:
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
"On Chelsea's walls is everything she faps to."
"I fap to trees?"
"...yes, you fap to trees. D:<"
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Some guy dancing with a blowup doll outside. o_o;
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Too long to list, but necessities to live the life I imagined. Thanks Thoreau!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
You don't know me!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
Kill everyone till the population was around 30,000. FUCKING ACE.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Gets blamed for more shit than he actually did. :/
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?