Tuesday, 23 October 2007
11:26:54 PM (GMT)
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and
then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your
5) Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the
doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an
9) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) walk around the elevator and ever once in a wile, poke a wall, and say got ya
17) Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
1 Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of
you, just shut up!"
19) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough
air in there?"
20)Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting
21) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of
THEM!" and back away slowly.
22) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new
26) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk an announcement to the other
passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27) (only for guys) Bring a plastic blow up doll and pretend it is your
wife/girlfriend and say "Don't yell at me woman!" and throw her into the wall.