Thursday, 8 August 2013
03:30:50 AM (GMT)
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random..
Step 2: Start with your favorite song. Post the first line the song on number one.
Step 2: Post the first line from the next 24 songs that play on the following
numbers, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Have people guess in the comments which songs they are.
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Hint: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating!
1. She said she needed a break. A little time to think. But then she went to
Clevelend with some guy named Leland that she met at the bank.
2. Scream. Shout. Scram. Shout. Scream. Shout. We are the fallen angels.
3. Is that supposed to be a poker face or was someone run over by a train?
4. Working all day for a mean little man with a clip on tie and a rub on tan, he's
got me running around the office like a dog around a track, but when I get back home
you're always there to rub my back.
5. Four years, you think for sure, that's all you've got to endure. All the total
dicks, all the stuck up chicks, so superficial so immature.
6. Heart, cover your tracks. The blood that you spill will wash what you lack.
7. Yeah, you've been alone. I've been gone for far too long.
8. In about an hour the sunlight's gonna fade and you and me will divvy up the wine.
9. So now you're running. It's hard to see clearly when I make you angry. You're
stuck in the past.
10. Welcome to the world you see. An AK with a couple magazines.
11. Trees will make a forest. Trees will make a bow. These are all the harder words
you have to know.
12. She seems dressed in all the rings of past fatalities. So fragile yet so
13. Tale as old as time. True as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody
14. Sending shivers right down your spine. It's something that you're prone to, so
15. You're cynical and beautiful. You always make a scene. You're monochrome,
delirious, you're nothing that you seem.
16. Give it to me baby. Uh huh uh huh. Give it to me baby. Uh uh uh uh.
17. Halley's waitress never comes around. She's hiding in the kitchen. She's nowhere
to be found.
18. Ecstasy is all you need, living in the big machine now. Oh, you're so vain.
19. How can I decide what's right when you're clouding up my mind?
20. Some people call me the space cowboy. Some call me the gangster of love.
21. Lazy gun messed up my television yeah. You get no younger from those colors in
22. Time for the final bout. Rows of deserted houses on our stable mates, highway
23. Come here. Please hold my hand for now. Help me. I'm scared please show me how to
24. I loved you, you made me, hate me. You gave me hate, see? It saved me and these
tears are deadly.
Last edited: 8 August 2013