Friday, 8 February 2013
07:38:25 PM (GMT)
Most of the time, I like to do an update every now and then.
At least once a month, but a lot has been going on, and I haven't had the time.
But I have the time now.
Actually, things haven't been going my way for MONTHS.
My last update was in Sept, and that's a long time ago.
Basically, what happened was that I lost my best friend.
I actually learned that she basically replaced me with her boyfriend, and now she
thinks she's above everybody.
My laptop stopped working, like completely.
And my parents and I don't have the money to get it fixed or get a new one.
So I'm back on my desktop.
And second semester at school is going downhill.
And it just started.
So basically my life is a mess right now.
I'm trying to slowly put the pieces back together, but I just seem like I can't.
Like right now I'm supposed to be working on my research paper (it's due by Feb 8 at
midnight), and here I am on kupika.
I'm jumping around all over the place, and if you could follow what I'm saying, I
So I'll try to put it in an easier way.
- I lost my best friend, got replaced by her boyfriend
- My laptop broke on Black Friday
- Christmas was cheap, but I did get some awesome nail things
- New Year's was spent in the movie theater
- I didn't study for any of my finals (first semester)
- I passed all my classes for first semester
- I got five B's and two A's
- I tried to get Windows 7 for my desktop, didn't work, had to change it back to XP
- Second semester is not going so well
- This week it was very icy outside, and I fell walking to the bus, thus getting my
- My research paper is due Feb 8 by midnight, and I'm not even close to being done
- And I want to start a blog
As odd as that last one sounds - I really do want to do a blog.
I've been having a lot of thoughts swimming around in my head, and I just feel like I
need to get them out.
So maybe I'll start a blog.
When my life is basically in crumbles, hm...
Anyways, I got a research paper to write.
Wish me luck.
And if you want to make a comment, that will make me extremely happy.