1. Are you ready for 100 questions?
2. Do you watch college football?
3. Who will fill this survey out after you?
I have no idea
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
5. Do you love anyone?
6. Are you happy?
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
DOn't remember at all
8. How do you feel about your hair?
It's different now!
9. Where do you work?
I'm a tutor.
10. Last thing you ate/drank?
Miniature beef wellington
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
12. Do you have any pet peeves?
A couple :P
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
A few things
14. AIM or Yahoo?
I don't use either...
15. Do you like math?
Nope, but I love my math class :0
16. How many hours on average do you work a week
Work on what?
18. Favorite baseball team?
Don't watch it
19. Favorte NBA team?
20. Do you watch the Olympics?
Hells yeah. Hockey <3 & VirtueMoir FTW
21. Last restaurant you went to?
22. Who was the last person to call you?
23. What’s your sign?
24. Do you have a favorite number?
11 and 17
25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
I gave the girl at the ice cream place a forty percen tip yesterday. And I gave
twenty dollars to a homeless guy with out feet in Calgary.
26. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
Gum and books
27. Where does your family live?
Southwestern Ontario, Alberta, Ireland and Australia; well, the majority of it
28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
29. Ever been called a bitch?
30. Got any guilty pleasures?
One or two xD
31. Do you drink beer?
32. Whats your favorite color?
Purple, yellow, and light pink
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
34. Ever bought anything online?
35. Myspace or Facebook?
36. Do you have T-Mobile?
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
41. Last time you saw your parents?
Dad about forty-five minutes ago, Mom just a minute ago.
42. Do you have any talents?
43. Ever been in a wedding?
44. Do you have any children?
45. Last movie you watched?
Sorority Boys as a deal with my brother. Two hours I will never get back.
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
Everybody from school
47. Did you take a nap today?
49. Ever been on a cruise?
50. Did you notice number 40 was missing?
52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
Oh Lord yes
53. Ever met anyone famous before?
Tessa Virtue & my Scotty xD
Oooh, it's his birthday today!
Happy 23rd Mr. Moir! Party hardy.
54. Favorite actor?
Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp
55. Favorite actress?
56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
57. Could you handle being in the military?
58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
A little thirsty
59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Tim Hortons? Do they count?
61. What is your average cell phone bill?
62. Do you own a camera phone?
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
64. Do you believe in Karma?
65. Can you speak any other languages?
66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
69. Last place you were?
The dining room
70. What is your college mascot?
I'm in high school
71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
76. Have you ever been gambling?
77. How old are your parents?
Older than you'd expect
78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
Don't have a blog
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
80. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere as long as my family's there
81. Have you been to New York City?
82 Favorite sit down restaurant?
83. Ever been to Disney Land?
84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
85. Last thing you cooked?
86. How is the weather today?
87. Do you email?
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
89. Last missed call?
91. Last voicemail you received?
92. Do you drunk dial/text?
I don't get drunk
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Spam-texted the Calgary Stampede hotline
94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
I love in Canada, and I'm not sure.
96. Did you just die?
97. Are you bored right now?
Would I be doing this if I wasn't?
98. Last concert you went to?
99. What do you think about before you go to bed?
Depends on the night
100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Getting my dead ends trimmed, then a family party. :D
This song is a tearjearker... well, for me anyways. And Finding Nemo is a
tearjearker for me.
Last edited: 2 September 2010
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: .....