Wednesday, 23 July 2008
11:25:26 AM (GMT)
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the
first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively. This
is a relational psychology test and the answers given to the questions have been
shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
Snake bites me!
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream
house. Describe its size.
Bigger then the biggest mansion ever made
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
Describe what you see on and around the table.
Exspensive sliverwear and dining plates and glass trinkets on shwlevesand some pretty
flowers on the tablke
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
8. What do you do with the cup?
pick it up and put in the sink
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
10. How will you cross the water?
Put on my bathing suit and walk thorugh its shallow
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
My mom and dad are ya but now mike and ryan no wayzz
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how
you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
Thats really really really good
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would prefer
people to not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
i have soem flowers so were all good.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
Well im not durable with my borhters lol
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
Put my dad in the sink wow that retarded
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
Samll then really small
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.
I dont get wet so sex isnt important to me xD