Saturday, 17 May 2008
11:15:23 AM (GMT)
Are Some Like Quite Weird Facts...
- Cockroaches can live for up to 9 days after their head is chopped off (Lol!)
- Ants never sleep. (God, they must be tired!)
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open (Oook...)
- Pinocchio is Italian for "pine head." (WTH?)
- Butterflies taste with their feet (They better watch where they land!)
These Are Some Very Weird Fears...
- Ablutophobia is the fear of washing or bathing (Eww)
- Basophobia is the fear of walking (How do they get anywhere?)
- Linonophobia is the fear of string (WTH?)
- Peladophobia is the fear of bald people (Watch out for Harry Hill)
- Sitophobia is the fear of food (ARGH, A CARROT)
This Is Some Other Weird Stuff I Found...
- Police broke into a flat to check who lived there 42 years after its owner was
reported missing - and found the mummified remains of the woman sitting in front of
- Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because farting
in a space suit damages them.
- If you were to spell out numbers, you would have to go to one thousand before you
got to the letter 'a'.
Yeah so those are some weird things. If you can't be bothered to read it - WELL YOU
SHOULD BECAUSE SOME OF THEM ARE JUST SERIOUSLY FUNNY!