Monday, 30 April 2012
07:10:47 PM (GMT)
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
• Colors - Crossfade
• Take One Last Breath - Abandon All Ships
• Mode Arcade - Vegastar
• Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
• Everyone - Adema
• Since U Been Gone - A Day To Remember
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
That one girl. Her hips.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"Well...sort of. The program we've located is just"
4) What do you think about most?
I don't really pay attention to my thoughts.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without the light on?
I sleep without. I'm paranoid when the lights are on.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
Ever had a poem or song written about you?
I have not a clue.
9) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I have no idea.
10) Do you have any strange phobias?
Would parturiphobia be considered strange?
If not, would dysmorphophobia be considered strange enough? o3o
11) What’s your religion?
12) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Working in the garden, listening to music, or walking.
13) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
14) Simple but extremely complex: Favourite band and why?
I love their music.
15) What was the last lie you told?
I have no clue.
16) Do you believe in karma?
17) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
I have no idea.
1 Do you have a collection of anything?
Songs. I have OVER 9000.
19) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking in person.
20) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
21) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I were girly?
22) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
23) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left
24) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
Hard choice. >.< 25) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
I have no idea.
26) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Ha, you're funny.
27) Do you believe in luck?
2 What’s the weather like right now?
29) What time is it?
30) What was the last book you read?
Captivate by Carrie Jones
31) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
32) Do you have any nicknames?
33) What was the last movie you saw?
I have no idea.
34) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
When I shredded my back because I fell off of a tree.
35) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
36) Do you have any obsessions right now?
37) Do you believe in magic?
To a point.
3 Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
39) What is your astrological sign?
40) Do you save money or spend it?
41) What’s the last thing you purchased?
42) In a relationship?
43) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
44) Where were you yesterday?
In my living room while playing Minecraft.
45) Are you wearing socks right now?
46) What’s your favourite animal?
47) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
4 Where is your best friend?
At her house? Iunno
49) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
50) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
And his middle name? Is
51) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
52) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in
the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more
time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog, call my boss afterwards, and explain what happened.
If I get fired? Oh well.
53) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have
approximately one month to live.
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
ALL THE PEOPLE
b) What do you do with your remaining days?
Random stuff, I guess
c) Would you be afraid?
54) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Bullet by Hollywood Undead.
Yes, I know the irony of that.
55) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
56) How can I win your heart?
Be that one person.
With the personality and the face and such.
57) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
5 What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Uhhh, I have no idea.
59) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
That one sentence.
60) What is your favourite word?
61) What is a saying you say a lot?
62) What’s the last song you listened to?
Looking Up - Paramore
63) Basic question: what’s your favourite colour/colours?
Purple, Turqouise, Black, Silver
64) What is your current desktop picture?
Something I made in Gimp
65) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously
who would it be?
That one person who bothers me.
66) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Uhh, I have no idea.
67) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find
that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything,
they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
So, they're like creepers, but without the hissing, exploding, creeping? I guess I'd
decorate them then.
6 You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a
half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Campfire at age of 8.
69) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
As in it will never happen or forget about it?
Campfire at age 8.
70) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now.
are you gonna go?
71) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of.
72) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
73) Ever been on a plane?
Yes. They're horrid. ;-;
74) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I'd continue to make the popping sounds that I'm currently making and eventually say