Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
" 'Besides, she's she, and I'm I, and- oh dear, how puzzling it all
-Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carrol
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I have no idea
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
last night when i walked to get cigarettes, i've been sitting around sick all day
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
shorts and a shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
i laugh all the time
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
too much stuff
13. Seen anything weird lately?
i'm watching Nine Inch Nails vids, seriously
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Dodgeball! ben and i tried watching Hurtlocker but it was too ridiculous
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
marijuana, honestly. that'd be the craziest thing ever
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
sometimes i get swept up in a feeling and i just want to run somewhere or break
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you change?
i would change the way we treat the earth in general
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
was the president
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
i like the name Jan for guys, even though every male Jan i've met has been a d-bag
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
yes, but i don't know where yet.
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
i would admit that i was wrong, and walk myself out of there
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: .....