Thursday, 17 December 2009
01:55:16 AM (GMT)
To prevent horribley unrealistic, irritating characters from entering internet
literature, fill out the follwing about your protaginist, then tag a friend with a
I haven't got a story, but I had a spin-off... I'll steal Naono for this.
I tag you, Role! (You're the only author I know on here.)
1) What is your characters name?
2) To be more specific, do they have an unusual name?
Er, yes? But it's a normal Japanese name, and he's half Japanese.
3) Do they have a Mystereous Past?
He doesn't know how he got to the orphanage, but it isn't particurarly mysterious.
4) Are they a cliche?
I don't think so! He's the villian, so...
5) Are they secretly royalty, the Chosen One, an orphan, a genius/ gifted,
Uh, he's an orphan, and good with computers. ("ect"? How can I answer that?)
6) Do they claim to be disliked, but there is almost no evidence of that in the
That is a very specific question. And no.
7) Do lots of people fall in love with them?
8] Do lots of people come to help them?
9) Do they have character flaws that are mentioned?
These have been to make sure I'm not lying about six, aren't they? Yep, being a jerk
is mentioned in the first chapter.
10) Name a character who would fail this quiz
Define "failing". Uh, Bella Swan from Twilight, Eragon from Eragon, every disney
11) Do you think your character is a Mary Sue after filling this out?
I don't think he's a Gary Stu...
12) Is this quiz fun?
13) Will you pass it on?
I tagged someone, didn't I?