Tuesday, 10 November 2009
11:28:49 AM (GMT)
1. Someone knocks on your door at 2 a.m, who do you want it to be?
A drop dead gorgeous emo come to take me away! Or, you know, the pizza guy.
2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you'll do your job
You'd need to add a LOT more zeros to that before I even CONSIDER it.
3. Describe yourself in a nutshell:
Totally panicked and completely confused how I got into this nutshell and where on
Earth did they find one big enough.
4. Have you ever seen a ghost?
Angel? Yes. Ghost? No.
5. Happy with your body?
6. A reason you would move to Iceland:
They are too sarcastic there! ICEland, my butt!
7. A place you've lived that you miss:
Uh, never ever moved, babe.
8. A job you would never do no matter how much you were paid?
...that's hard. An accountant. Too dull! Bring me EXCITEMENT! Like...like...LIKE A
HULA HOOP FYRE DANCER!
9. A band you thought was cool when you were 13:
10. You have a nightmare, who's the first person you think to call?
My agent. I could totally make this into a movie about gophers and chipmunks,
fighting for control of the planet...wait for it...in 3D! (First, I need an agent.
11. Want to have kids before you're 30?
Maybe but too early.
12. A memory from high school?
Ask again once I enter high school, eh?
13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend's parents?
NO! NO! NO! NO! Gross! I would never! That is for desperate people.
14. Worst thing you've done at work?
Never got a job.
15. Do you look more like your mom, or your dad?
16. Something you've always wanted to learn how to do:
Fly a fighter jet into a mass of evil bunny rabbits. (The other chick put 'sing
decently well.' No imagination now adays! No ambition!
17. Still friends with your exes?
Everyone of them.
18. Where you'd like to be in 10 years.:
On my way to ruling the world. Lol, more likely starting my rein as a giant business
tycoon/author/poet/scientist/president. (The othe girl put 'In a moderately
successful band.' Learn to sing first!)
19. Something you learned about yourself this year?:
That I appear to be losing my sanity more every day?
20. What do you want for your birthday?
MUSIC! Music by the thousands! I have 1 friend who can sing like high Heaven, (which
is good) one who sounds absolutely great in Japanese (too bad she doesn't speak the
language) I write killer songs, and on I scale from one to ten I'm about a 6 singing,
plus my other friend sounds great if we all get together. I'm thinking the start of a
21. Name 3 things you did today?
Sat through an Internet safety thing, laughed, ate a brownie
22. What's the last item you bought yourself?
An ice cream
23. Do you have an ornament hanging from your mirror in your car?
Need a car first
24. What did you have for breakfast?:
31. Last time you witnessed a fight?:
33. Do you like your hair pulled?
34. Name three places you would like to travel to:
Paris, Rome, and Chile. Heh heh. (Mexico with Kaelin.)
35. Do you know how to ice skate?
No. I live in the south, ppl, I don't see snow.
37. Name something you like that is out of the ordinary:
Katchup & Carrots together
38. Is bigger really better?
Depending on what you're talking about
39. What do you think of Brad Pitt?
40. Name a friend you have the most in common with?
41. What color are your toenails?:
Still blue from when Corky took me hostage!
42. Last person you talked with on the phone?:
43. Do you own anything with a skull on it?:
Have u ever been to Europe?
44. Have you ever been to Antarctica?:
45. Name five people you would trust with your life:
Mom, Dad, Jeremy, Josh, & Troy
46. Last movie you watched?:
A Knight's Tale
49. Last board game you played?:
Monopoly. I RULE!
50. Leather or lace?:
51. Have you ever had a black eye?:
52. Where do you rent your movies?:
The Movie Barn
53. Have you ever worn fishnet stockings?:
54. Do you know anyone in prison?:
I know that my friend's brother is in prison
55. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you
I wish Alex were awake so I could get dressed in my room.
56. How much cash do you have on you?:
57. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?:
58. Favorite planet?:
59. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?:
I delete my list.
60. What shirt are you wearing?:
61. Do you "label" yourself as anything?:
Do I look like a can of soup to you.
63. Bright or Dark room?:
64. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?:
She and I are like, complete opposites.
65. What were you doing at midnight last night?:
Trying to get my nephew to go to sleep.
66. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?:
I would pick him 2
67. Where is your mailbox?:
On a post
68. What's a phrase that you say a lot?:
69.Who told you he/she loved you last?
70. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?:
71. Favorite age you have been so far?:
72. Your worst enemy:
73. Current image on your desktop:
A black pic with blue squiggly lines I did on paint
74. What was the last thing you said to someone?:
"And then she said, 'I'm sorry; I don't speak English.'"
75. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to Fly?:
Fly. Who needs money?
76. Do you like someone?:
NopeNot at the moment.
77. What was the last song you listened to?:
If I Never See Your Face Again
78. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of
No--I'd push them out the way & save us both. Duh.
79. If you could punch one person in your life right now, who would it be?:
80. What is the closest object to your left foot?:
A plank of wood.
81. What's on your calendar?:
82. Whats your MAINNNNNNNNN goal to achieve in your lifetime?:
Conquer the world! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Last edited: 18 November 2009