Thursday, 18 June 2009
11:01:42 AM (GMT)
I FELT LIKE DOING ONE OF THESE.
BECAUSE I CAN.
1. I bought a pair of fake specs and so did Zoe. We wore them to school and
everyone[/i thought they were real! It was awesome! But I've stopped wearing them
because they make me look ugly.
2. Ellis played with my hair yesterday and mucked it up. So, I handed the brush to
Zoe and told her to fix it. AND IT WAS WONDERFUL!! :3 It looked so cute! My hair
usually parts in the center, but Zoe did it to the side and because I have an
outgrown straight fringe it looks pretty awesome. But then for the rest of the day
Ellis was trying to "fix it" (no offence, Ellis. ♥)
3. My doggie had a puppy. It's a little female chihuahua! ^^ I want to call it Booka
but my family like other names.
4. I started reading another manga! It's called Kuroshitsuji and it's awesome! It's
about a butler. And I went on to an anime site and found out there's an anime of it
that I shall watch soon. Yay.
5. English is one of my best subjects. And I love it! (I also love maths... Am I a
nerd??) I'm the best in my class at English, but I'm the best in my class at most
6. I got to pick my subjects in music today! I picked Glockenspiel and Voice. It was
so fun! I was playing the glockenspeil today, but it was quite annoying because Mark,
another person doing it, is a retard. A really rude, really loud, very thoughtless,
very stuborn (this could go on) retard. And he chose to annoy me and Owen. (another
person doing the glockenspeil. Oh, and it was funny at the end of music because
Julian and John were touching me, (yeah..) and I called them perverts and they told
the teacher that I called them that and I said to everyone. "THAT'S COZ THE WERE
7. I went to see Rachel Darling yesterday. We went shopping! It was great! I bought
lipgloss that tastes like sprite ( ) and some earings in the shape of zips.
(which Julian pulled in music D: ) Rachel bought me a friendship necklace, a
friendship phone charm and an ice-cream, but by that time I had £1.50 and couldn't
8. This is my 50th diary entry :D
And that's about it really!
Last edited: 18 June 2009