Saturday, 3 January 2009
08:47:57 PM (GMT)
1. Middle name: :P Not telling.
2. Astrological sign: Leo.
3. Eye color: Brown
4. Birth date : August 3 1997
5. Home state: It's not a state.
6. Fave movie: The Pink Panther.
7. Fave book: Harry Pottah.
8. Fave candy: Lollipop.
9. Fave makeup: Lipstick.
10. Fave magazine: M and J-14.
11. Newest friend: Hm...I think it's Bryan?
12. Childhood nemesis: KEVIN. KEVINNNN. e_e
13. Longest-lasting crush: Don't know.
14. Role model: Um...MARIE CURIE. I hate the name Marie, but whatever.
15. Kindergarten teacher: Mrs. Ramos, I think it was.
16. My mantra is: "GOGOGOGOGO." 8D
17. I can't find my: science homework! D8
18. My friends say that I'm: generous, nice, pretty (not true, though), mean, nerd,
19. My parents were going to name me: Chanel Ann
20. I would never eat: Half the food in the world.
21. I read my first book when: Dunno.
22. The first time I lost a friend was when: I moved away. D:
23. I had a really good laugh when: Token and I were video chatting and she tried to
sneak up to appear on the screen but I could see her. I laugh thinking about it. XD
24. I was so proud of myself when: I drew this really good drawing.
25. If I could, I would go back to: Guam. xD
26. My first kiss happened (or should happen) at: Uh...Not really telling.
27. I spend most of my time at: Home and school.
28. I used to hide my diary: I didn't hide it! xD
29. My favorite place to unwind is: My room.
30. I'd hate to live in: Scottsdale.
31. Morning or night: Midday. :P
32. Cats or dogs: Cats.
33. Computer or cell phone: Computer.
34. Pop or soda: Soda,
35. Vegetables or fruit: Fruit. DEFINITELY. I have some kind of relation to fruit. xD
My family nickname is Peach and my last name sounds like mango. xD
36. If I could move anywhere, it would be: MIDDLESEX, MASSACHUSETTS. XD No, j/k.
Maybe Europe. Or back to Guam.
37. If I were an animal, I would be: a cat.
38. If I could change one thing, it would be: my nose? knees?
39. If I had one superpower, it would be: to teleport anywjere. 8D
40. If I had a million dollars to spend, I would: buy a laptop, a better house for my
fam'ly, a Porsche, a Prius, and put the rest in my college fund. xD
41. My first word was: Mom, I think?
42. When I played make-believe, I: Oh, God, I haven't played make-believe since
second grade. I used to pretend I was a mermaid. :3 Actually, the last time I played
make-believe was in sixth grade! Right before Christmas vacation, I was a grandma in
a family. ;D
43. I used to watch, on continual repeat: Sailor Moon. O: Loved that when I was
44. I can't believe I worried so much about:...Dunno.
45. I was so afraid of: pain. I still am.
46. When I grow up, I want to be a: An author or archaeologist.
47. Before I die, I hope to: say good-bye to everyone I love.
48. I'll be friends with: anyone who's willing to be mine. ;3
49. I'll live:...hopefully.
50. I'll make a difference by: kicking yo' ass, biatch. No, just kidding. By solving
problems...in a MATH BOOK. HELL YEAH.
No, no. I hate math.
Now, I have homework to do, so excuse me.