Monday, 24 December 2007
01:40:20 PM (GMT)
1. Which of your friend's birthday celebrations did you go to last?: My cousin's.
2. Which of your friend's birthdays is coming up next?: No idea
3. What was the best birthday party you've ever had?: When I was six...I can't really
remember back that far, but it rocked.
4. What did you do for your birthday last year?: Just my grandparents, parents, and
5. Do you know anyone famous with the same birthday?: Pablo Picasso. And Anthony Rapp
was born the day after.
6. Anything special ever happen on your birthday?: I met my current boyfriend for the
7. What are you hoping to receive for your birthday this year?: Already past, but
next year...I can't think that far ahead.
8. What was the best birthday party you've ever went to?: Angel's
9. Did you hate having to invite the entire class to your party if you handed out
invitations in school way back when?: Usually, yes.
10. Did your mom or whoever ever embarass you by bringing in cupcakes or the like
for your class as a "suprise" for
your birthday?: Not really.
1. What holiday do you celebrate in the winter?: Christmas and New Year's.
2. Do you enjoy giving or getting gifts better?: Both in equality!
3. Worst thing that happened during the holiday season: Getting sick :P
4. Do you like lights or garland on your Christmas tree (if you celebrate
Christmas)?: Yah! It's fun!
5. Have you ever actually had the patience to string popcorn?: Naw.
6. Favorite holiday movie of all time?: A Christmas Story
7. Do you leave up your Christmas lights all year round (again, if you celebrate
Christmas)?: No. I don't have that much enthusiasm!
8. Have you ever drove around with your family for the sole purpose of looking at
Christmas lights?: We used to a lot, but we stopped after my little sister was born.
9. If you celebrate Christmas, do you open your presents on Christmas Eve, Christmas
Day or January seventh?: I open my one set of grandparent's presents on Christmas Eve
(today!) and the rest on Christmas Day.
10. Do you know anyone with a birthday on Christmas or Christmas Eve?: My cousin!
1. Do you celebrate May Day?: Nope.
2. Did you ever wonder how the Easter bunny is related to Jesus rising from the
dead?: ..You know what? I never thought of that.
3. Did you ever refer to Easter as "Zombie Jesus Day"?: ...what?
4. Do you believe that Jesus rose from the dead or that he's coming sometime in the
future? Or maybe something
different?: Yes, I do.
5. What's the best April Fool's prank you played on someone?: Probably squirting my
mom with a hose.
6. What's the stupidest joke you've been fooled with?: My dad telling me I couldn't
buy a game I had been saving up for.
7. Do you think people who celebrate Hitler's birthday (April 20th) to be sick
8. Do you do things to help the environment on Earth Day?:I pick up trash.
9. Do you celebrate Passover?: Yes.
10. Don't you hate it when it snows on spring holidays?: Not really, naw.
1. When is your parents anniversaries?: I have no idea.
2. If you're dating someone, do you celebrate anniversaries by month?: Yes. We do.
3. If you're married/When you get married, do you plan to renew your wedding vows on
one of your anniversaries?: Maybe...
4. Has your significant other ever forgotten your anniversary?: He forgets. I
couldn't, it was on my birthday!
5. What's the best anniversary present you've ever gotten?: Well, my birthday is
exactly two months before Christmas, so does a Christmas present count? Well, he got
me a silver heart locket.
6. Don't you hate it when people celebrate anniversaries by week?: WHAAT?
7. What do your parents normally do on their anniversary?: They usually go out to
8. What's the weirdest anniversary present you've ever bought someone?: My
grandparents...we hired a singing group to come in and 'serenade' them over dinner.
9. In your opinion, where's the most romantic place to go for an anniversary?:The
10. Do you call the 9/11 anniversary day "Patriot's Day"?: ...no. Sorry.
other important days.
1. When does school let out for you this year?: June 1st.
2. Do you believe in wearing only white after Labor Day (or however that goes)?:
Sorry, no way.
3. Do you actually do something to celebrate your half birthday?: Not really!
4. What event are you looking forward to?: ..Tonight and tomorrow.
do you celebrate...
 Yom Kippur
 Wiccan Sabbats
 Your half-birthday
 Labor Day
 Earth Day
 100th Day of School
[x] April Fool's Day
[x] Valentine's Day
[x] Fourth of July