Sunday, 5 August 2007
08:47:46 PM (GMT)
14 things to do when you are bored at Wal-Mart
01. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's Baskets/Carriages when
02. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
03. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies toilet room.
04. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone:
"Code 3 in Housewares"... and see what happens.
05. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on LayAway
06. Move a 'CAUTION -WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
07. Set-up a tent in the Camping Department and tell other shoppers you are
over and invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department
08. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask: "Why can't you
people just leave me alone!?"
09. Look right into the security camera as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling large knives in the Kitchen Dept, ask the clerk if he knows where
the anti-depressants are located.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly humming the theme from Mission
12. Hide in a clothing rack . . . and when people browse
say: "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, hit the floor and
assume the foetal position and scream "NO! ........It's those voices again!!!"
And last but not least:
14. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while... then yell loudly
"There's no toilet paper in here!!!"