Monday, 16 July 2007
03:41:30 PM (GMT)
1. A shark will die if it touches the bottom of the ocean.
2. A four-foot child can stand in a hippo's wide-open mouth.
3.Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
4. A cockroach can live several weeks with it's head cut off.
5. Slugs have four noses.
6. Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food.
7. Over 1,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
8. A goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds.
9. Animals that lay eggs don't have belly buttons.
10. Beavers can hold their breath for 45 minutes.
11. A bee has five eyes.
12. Giraffes have no vocal chords.