Friday, 31 December 2010
10:54:40 PM (GMT)
I figured I may as well do these. At my household, no one makes a huge fuss over
holidays or special days, so tomorrow will just seem like a date change. Nothing
10 things I can think of right now that I might accomplish in 2012:
1. Get my grades up.
2. Be a good little scholar-ly student.
3. Don't piss off any more teachers. Especially the ones that you like.
4. Don't do anything in school I will come to regret later.
5. For the love of gawd, AVOID anything that might land me in the guidance
6. Keep my smartass comments to myself? See numbers 3, 4, and 5.
7. Figure out how to join the track team to spite my mom.
8. Never cut my hair during the entire year.
Kiss a guy/girl HAHAHAHA. Shit, no.
EDIT: I can't keep straight what year it is. lsdfjsldkfjsldkfjsdklfjsd
Last edited: 31 December 2010