Wednesday, 8 September 2010
08:17:54 PM (GMT)
I'm putting together a page of quotes and sayings.They can be about life, be funny,
be sad, or be advice about life. If you have any comment me and I might include them
in to my page. Also if you have and author or where it's from(like if it were from a
movie). I need all the help i can get, i at least want to get 100. (I'm not going to
update this everyday so yeah~)
So far I have:
Quotes for Kupika
1. Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you
think you can't live without. - Dr. James C. Dobson quotes
2. If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button. - Sam Levenson
3. “And with this candle... I will light your mother's dress on fire.” –
Victor; Corpse Bride
4. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try -
5. If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake
up. – J.M. Power
6. Glass hearts may always break, but steel hearts they will never make.
7. “To the stars, Bowen. To the stars” – Draco; Dragon Heart
9. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
10. Love is a game that two can play and both win. -Eva Gabor
11. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream
only at night. -Edgar Allan Poe
12. “Listen to me, little door!” buzzed Charm ominously. “You are endangering
my King’s Wife with your stupidity. If you do not open immediately and without
further discussion, I will twine myself through your lock and your hinges and throw
you down twisted and broken, and the goblins will put a new door that understands its
obligations.” – Charm; The Hollow kingdom by Clare B. Dunkle
13. Sometimes we have to put up with the rain, before we can see the rainbow - Dolly
14.”Thanks for nothing Hogwart.” “GRR...It’s Hoggle!” - Labyrinth
15. Henry: Mother, Father, I want to build a University, with the largest library on
the continent, where anyone can study, no matter their station!
King Francis: All right... Who are you... and what have you done with my son?
Henry: Oh, and I want to invite the gypsies to the ball!
16. Danielle: A bird may love a fish, signore, but where will they live?
Leonardo da Vinci: Then I shall have to make you wings.
17. "I will simply deny you the crown and live... forever!” King Francis; Ever
18. “Yes, I shall go down in history as the man who opened a door!” Leonardo da
Vinci; Ever After
SPACE!!!!!!!! lol couldn't help it xD
Last edited: 13 November 2010