Thursday, 17 December 2009
02:10:46 AM (GMT)
Thanks for taggin' me, Kirti.
To prevent horribley unrealistic, irritating characters from entering internet
literature, fill out the follwing about your protaginist, then tag a friend with a
Hmm... who to tag? Well, I know Katie has a few spin-off characters from different
1) What is your characters name?
2) To be more specific, do they have an unusual name?
Here, it is. It's a japanese name, so in Japan, it wouldn't be that unusual.
3) Do they have a Mystereous Past?
If past refers to before she was born, then yes. If it refers to after birth, no. She
was given to an orphanage almost a few months after she was born.
4) Are they a cliché?
Hmm... depends on what you classify as "cliché."
5) Are they secretly royalty, the Chosen One, an orphan, a genius/ gifted,
She is an orphan (Hence the name of the story), and if you consider being able to
play the flute really well gifted, then sure. And she's part of a line of people
6) Do they claim to be disliked, but there is almost no evidence of that in the
She is dislikes, but I think I've given proof of that; correct me if I'm wrong.
7) Do lots of people fall in love with them?
8] Do lots of people come to help them?
9) Do they have character flaws that are mentioned?
She's young, inexperienced and thinks with her emotions rather then her logic.
10) Name a character who would fail this quiz
A Mary sue character? The first person who pops in my head is Bella Swan...
11) Do you think your character is a Mary Sue after filling this out?
Um... I really can't tell. Is she, guys?
12) Is this quiz fun?
For the most part.
13) Will you pass it on?
I'll attempt to.