Monday, 15 June 2009
11:43:48 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the nearest book, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"And now all I have of her is an occasional cameo when she decides to show up in
someone's dream, to show me how to do things"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Returning a book to the library.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Red Sweats, tank tops.
11. When did you last laugh?
like, 20 min ago [EXPAND THE MANGINA][HAHAHA KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE]
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Paintings of the civil war.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Um, FRENCH FASHION SHOW
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Music. An appartment. Books. Clothes. Earings. Beatles memorabila.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
I think my friend knows i like him :x
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would it be?
Us raping nature [global warming]
19. Do you like to dance?
DuDe IM A FUCKING DANCER <3
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. Fashion Capitals.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
That I completed my lifes ask.
25.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal diary