Saturday, 14 March 2009
02:51:34 AM (GMT)
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random
things, facts, habits, or goals about you....
You are now tagged!!!!
1. Sometimes guys make more sense than girls.
2. My friends can get on my nerves at times.
3. I'm constantly afraid of getting sick.
4. I don't even know if there's a name for my religion...
5. The fact that I 'get' Evanescence (and they 'get' me) kind of disturbs me...
6. I finally found a storyline that I want to finish writing and potentially
7. I really do wish Nicole would leave Stephanie alone. (And her chest is not that
big, guys. She's the same size as me, just a much larger band. )
8. 'Cause of today's leperchaun-ish events, I am exponentially excited for St.
9. I'm mad at myself over the fact that I'm finding the idea of going to Kirsten and
her mom's Epicure party appealing...
10. I wish Clara was going to the baby shower tomorrow.
11. I have such a vivid imagination that sometimes I worry I'm a little
12. I miss April, Chris, Amy, Aisling and Kayla more than I could ever imagine you
could miss someone.
13. I don't know if I should get my Confirmation or not, not knowing what religion is
the religion that I am and all, but I don't want to disappoint Caitlin since she was
sooooo happy I asked her to be my sponsor...
14. It's making me so angry trying to figure out who the heck that Rosie O'Donell
15. I honestly think my brother hates me.
16. Sammi makes me really angry sometimes.
17. I thank Breagh MacNeil and Jessica Veneza for my sanity.
18. I hope Bryce recovers from his brain tumour.
19. I never knew volleyball, Irish dancing, shortness, rape, swimming trunks, tails
made out of towels and Ricardo crawling under the curtains went together so well!
20. I am really and truly not afraid to die.
21. I'm quite scared that the world is going to end up like it is in The Giver.
22. I hate religion, especially Judeo-Christian-Islamic religions.
23. I really do wish people would call me by my real name.
24. Ahmad surprises me with his profound intelligence sometimes, and everybody should
stop calling him a douche bag.
25. I wish I had a twin sister.
NOW YOU DO IT!