Monday, 21 July 2008
07:01:09 PM (GMT)
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the
first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively. This
is a relational psychology test and the answers given to the questions have been
shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
The bird cherps then flys away
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream
house. Describe its size.
2 Story Log Caben
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
Describe what you see on and around the table.
Red cloth place mats. White dinner plates and A large lit candle as the center
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
8. What do you do with the cup?
Let it lay there
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
Small Creek Leading to a large pond with a small water fall
10. How will you cross the water?
I dont I just stand and look at the water
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
Me? NO WAY!
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
Small... that's good.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how
you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
That's not totally the best answer
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would prefer
people to not drop by unannounced.
So I can be open
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
No food, No people, (excluding Me) and no Flowers. Should Expain Someone.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
Well i guess im not too durable with Myself
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
So I just let myself lay there?
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.
I dont get wet so sex isnt important to me
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: