Tuesday, 4 December 2007
12:13:13 PM (GMT)
1. Do you like your name?
Sorta, but people often either say it wrond or spell it wrong...
2. Have you ever wished to be your opposite sex?
When I was little, but now not so much...
3. If you were to have children, what would you name them?
Boy: Joshua (Josh), Nathaniel (Nathan)
Girl: Emily, Catherine, Molly, Stella, Luna
4. Do you even like kids?
5. What time do you usually go to sleep on a weekday?
Suppoesed to at 9, but usually stay up late reading a good book, so around 10-11ish.
6. What's your favorite word?
cochety (sp?), it means something like argumentative, disagreeable, NOT easy to get
7. Have you ever tYpED lYk dIs at some point in your life?
sOmEtImEs JuSt 4 tHe FuN oF iT!
8. What's your dream career?
*Writer, because it would be a neat job.
*zookeeper, because you get to work with animals
*Working for NASA, because it would be a really cool job, I'd get to work with math,
which I'm really good at, and it's NASA, and not everyone can be an astronaut
9. If you could be any other race, what would you be?
I wouldn't mind being a Puerto Rican, but that's probably because my friend is and I
just love the way she looks.
10. What are you listening to right now?
11. a.Grab any book by you, turn to page 69 and type out the last full sentence
Again, he wriggled his back to a temporarily more comfortable spot.
b. Title and Author:Ranger's Apprentice: Book Two: The Burning Bridge By John
12. Do you like country music? Rap?
13. How would you like to die?
An old and ripe age, quick and easy so I don't feel
anything, I dunno. But I want no pain
14. Do you like taking pictures (not necessarily of yourself)? YES!
15. Do you use ":]" a lot?
16. Are your neighbors annoying?
17. Ice cream or popsicles?
18. What was the last thing you drank?
19. The last time you left your house?
Around 7:00 this morning for school
20. Are you loving life?
Life is Good
21. Do you like the way you write?
My hand writing is OK, but I love the way my friend Caroline writes!
22. What's your favorite animal?
23. How many times have you used the restroom today?
24. Are you hungry right now?
25. Turn on your TV (unless it's already on).
no, I'm in a library
26. Do you like video games?
27. What's your favorite Pokemon?
Too many to count...
28. What was the last thing you watched on YouTube?
Harry Potter Puppet Pals....it's pathetic....
29. Are you cool with bugs?
as long as they're not bothering me...
30. Do you like Halloween?
31. What do you want for your birthday/Christmas?
I just got an early Christmas present: A LAPTOP!!!!! That's what I wanted.
32. Have you ever fasted?
33. What's going on tomorrow?
34. Are you doing well in school?
Math and Social Studies (History) are my best, but I straight A's.
35. Do you have online friends?
36. Do you think you're popular?
I have a lot of friends...
37. How much money's in your wallet?
38. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
39. What's on the cover of your science binder?
a picture of lines and squiggles
40. Do you believe there's such thing as an non-racist person?
41. Do you pass on chain letters?
depends.... only if it's a good one, or if I'm in the mood...
42. What do you do for fun at home?
TV, computer, drawing, listening to music,
43. Can you wiggle your ears?
44. Why did the chicken cross the road?
to get away from this joke. (ha)
45. Do you like your voice?
46. Are you good at receiving/giving compliments?
A give a lot of compiments
47. Have you ever won a contest?
a writing contest once, at state level, but lost out at regionals
48. What are you using for your messenger avatar/icon?
???i don't know???
49. Can you imitate something/someone well?
50. What's your favorite amusement park?
51. Do you have any REAL autographs (not the cheap ones on posters!) of famous
52. Do you cry easily?
53. What's something you do at home that you don't do in public?
I'm not going to answer that...
54. What do you think about boyfriends/girlfriends?
fun to have, but if you don't have one, it's not the end of the world.
55. What's something you regret doing as a child?
I was always the one who would sit outside and either talk with friend of read a
book; I should have played tag more.
56. Have you ever met a gay person?
I don't think so
57. Where do you think wind comes from?
Never really wondered.....
58. Do you like sour cream?
59. What color are your fingernails?
60. Do you like animal crackers?
61. Can you do a split?
62. What do you smell like?
63. Have you ever done anything stupid at a drive-thru?
64. Do you like to use song lyrics that relate to you?
65. Do you have a problem with odd numbers?
66. What's something you're proud of?
my height, i'm 5'10 and I'm 12 years old
67. Do you think you'd be a cool teacher?
Maybe, if it was with like 2nd or 3rd grade.
68. What are your pet peeves?
what are pet peeves??
69. Do you know what the number 69 represents?
70. How do you pronounce "caramel"?
71. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you like to be?
a house cat with a nice owner
72. Are you the jealous type?
i would think not...
73. Do you keep a journal/diary?
only this one...
74. Have you ever used Xanga?
75. Do you have a made-up language/alphabet?
I've tried but it never really worked out.
76. What fingers do you use to type?
77. Is there something you need to have/to do to be able to sleep?
nothing really. some people might say a good bed, but once I had a bad bed in Milan,
and after a long day on one tour or another, you're jsut glad for somewhere soft to
lay your head
78. What day is it tomorrow?
Skiing lessons, run away!!
79. What time is it now?
7:58 pm, CET
80. Do you believe humans evolved from monkeys?
81. What's your favorite board game?
82. Checkers or Chess?
Checkers, Idon't know how to play chess.
83.What do you usually wear on the weekend?
Jeans and a T-shirt, in the winter with a light jacket
84. One place on the world that you really want to travel to.
85. Who is the one person (or in some cases, many people) that know all the right
buttons to push?
Johnathan Estacio, Cody Witz, Troy Galvin, and a lot of other BOYS who I can't think
of right now.
86. What is your favorite book that you have ever read?
Last edited: 22 December 2007