Monday, 18 July 2011
11:14:11 PM (GMT)
Here are some easy lip tips.
Easy Lip Tips:
* To keep lips going all day, first pencil all over lips with a soft lip pencil.
Apply lipstick over and blot.
* To make lips look fuller, line lips with a pencil and then blend the edges with a
sponge applicator. Cover with gloss or petroleum jelly.
* To keep lipstick off teeth, pucker lips into an extreme "O". Cover your finger with
tissue, and pole it into your moutn. Slowly twist it out of your mouth, eliminating
any excess color.
* To achieve a pouty mouth, emphasize your top lip by dabbing just a touch of gloss
in the center.
* Highlight your lips with a verylight eye shadow color that coordinates with your
lip color tones. Place it right in the center of your upper and lower lips.
* To balance unevenly shaped lips, use a lighter colored lipstick on the
* To keep lipstick in place while dining, keep lips off utensils. Use your lower
teeth and tongue to do the work.
* Gently rub with washcloth over lips before applying lipstick to smooth out lips.
* Apply foundation around the lips give a precise look without lip liner.
But always remember, too much lipstick/gloss or foundation can dry your lips out.
Last edited: 18 July 2011