Sunday, 9 January 2011
07:17:07 PM (GMT)
So first and foremost.. being sick blows. Actually, literally is does blow with all
the sneezing and such. Plus, coughing would not be in my top 5 activities, maybe not
even my top 10. But enough whining and all.. I'll move on.[:
Today I just kinda rested. I slept, I got on the computer, and just layed around, way
fun right? Then I went to the doctor's office. Does anybody else feel weird about the
sights and smells of a clinic? It's too sterile; it's almost alien-like. E.T. Phone
Home much? Fortunately it wasn't a physical or anything because we all know how FUN
those are. /sarcasm.
I think I'm going to do some facts about me 'cause all the cool kids are doing it.
Disclaimer: These are all 2000% true.
1. My favorite book is Wind in the Willows.
2. I can fly.
3. On the inside I'm really a 4'7" geek named Marvin and I carry all my pens in a
satchel.. wait what?
4. I have an Earthwing Superglider longboard and riding on it is like walking on a
5. In July I'm doing a relay triathalon with two of my friends and I get to bike 28
6. I'm too lazy to put a fact here.
7. I'm not too lazy to put a fact here, the fact is that I'm not too lazy to put a
8. I have a Yamaha acoustic guitar that I play daily.
9. I was the one who saved everyone from King Kong- they just took me out of the
story because I hate bragging.
10. I have two adopted siblings.
Some of those are true, some are kinda sorta not.