Tuesday, 27 July 2010
12:51:40 PM (GMT)
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (don't say their name):
10. You never seem to understand! Your continually asking stupid questions and
pointing out the obvious is annoying!!!!!
9. Your mom is too protective. You know it, too. You may need to try to convince her
more... Stop giving up.
8. Yes, your mom is too protective. Yes, it was amazing that you go to go to camp.
But, no, leaving wasn't the only way to get over your homesickness. You need to force
yourselves to stay away more!
7. I know I don't pay as much attention to you as I should, but we never have any
time to hang out. We need to set up more.
6. I love how you can still be hyper and almost always available to hang out! You are
5. Are you always going to be around the sport people? You don't seem to be as crazy
as before, we don't hang out as much as we used to. Yes, it does bother me.
4. Why are you so easily angered anymore? You used to be able to take anything, now I
make one sarcastic remark and you go all out. What happened to the sisterliness?
3. I miss the old days. We were as close as could be, and I've tried to fix it, but
it just doesn't work. You never answer to anything.
2. You remember how at camp I said I kept opening to verses? I also continually
opened to one book, your name. I actually found myself liking you amiss all the
annoying little things.
1. You keep messing with my mind, one day I think you like me and the next you seem
like I'm just another person. I'll say it here and now, I like you. I have for so
long, and I try to send you messages, but I just can't come out and say it.
Nine things about myself:
9. I watch Disney waaaayy too much
8. My world is continually downfalling
7. Cats rule
6. I love wii fit
5. I actually weigh less than 2 years ago
4. Straight A's all the way
3. I write my own songs
2. I can figure out inertia from looking
1. I can figure out if a ramp will work from looking at it
Eight ways to win my heart in relationships:
8. Be my friend
7. Have talents
6. Enjoy music
5. Play music
4. Be sarcastic
3. Be funny
2. Be nice
1. Get along with little kids
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
7. My book
4. The past
3. What I need to do
Six things I do before I fall asleep:
6. Brush teeth
5. Wash face
4. Comb hair
3. Change to PJs
2. Read/Draw/Some other random thing
1. Lay down and stare at ceiling clock
Five people who mean a lot:
5. Best friends
4. School Friends
3. Church Friends
Four things you’re wearing right now:
4. PJ top
3. PJ pants
1. Flip-flop slippers
Three songs that you listen to often:
3. "Headphones" Britt Nicole
2. "How We Roll" Britt Nicole
1. "Like a Star" Britt Nicole
I love Britt Nicole's music.
Two things you want to do before you die:
2. Get married
1. Have a hit single
At times I think I'm actually better off than my parents.