Monday, 15 June 2009
10:35:09 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the nearest book, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
HAHAHA IT'S MY SISTERS POETRY BOOK. (she's a 4th grader so this should be good)
"Yo, yo, yo, I'm an Eskimo from Mexico drinking hot cocoa in my limo."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
New York Police Department badge 8D
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Music, "Waiting on the world to change, John Mayer"
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Letting my doggie outside.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Shorts from Justice, hahahah i'm so ghetto,, and a tank top from pac sun.
11. When did you last laugh?
Like 30 seconds ago when Emily texted me.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
House, New phone, car. Ha, I'd donate some, 'cause I'm that cool.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
There's alot that you don't know.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
It would be,, no more poor people. everyone=equal. and no more fucking pollution.
19. Do you like to dance?
DANCE IS MY LIFE, HOEBAG.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
What's that mean.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Welcome Olivia !"
25.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal diary
Make me faggot.