Monday, 2 March 2009
10:43:23 PM (GMT)
I just got information from a friend about an anime con in two months. *cries* Why
couldn't she have told me earlier...like 6 months earlier? But I digress.
Anyway, I usually don't cosplay at cons because I'm too lazy to make a costume. Eh,
this year, I wanna try it. =D I thought about being Cooro from + Anima. He's sooo
adorable! Too bad not many know about the manga.
I haven't even started making the pattern for the thing yet. However, my question to
myself is whether or not I should make his wings.
1. I could buy a pair online, but they'd cost a lot.
2. I can make my own. They would probably cost around the same amount as purchasing a
factory made pair, but it would look (hopefully) 50x better.
3. There are tutorials online on how to make wings.
4. Getting black feathers in bulk costs a lot. WHY? *sobs*
5. Do I really want to be walking around with something that won't allow me much arm
But yes. Perhaps since I have two months left of preparation, I can get this done.
It's going to be my first "official" cosplay since two years ago technically didn't
count (I had help that time).
Suggestions are welcome for other character costumes. I just want something simple
since this is a first for me! ^-^ YAY! Anime cons rock~!