Tuesday, 27 January 2009
08:55:19 AM (GMT)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you
Hmm.. I look morbidly skinny today.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
£1.40 or something
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
4. Favorite planet?
Neptune, because it's awesome.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Korn - Twist.
It turns heads on the bus
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A small white sweater vest for boys >: |.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
I'm too schizo if you're talking about labels
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Somewhere inbetween. I like to be both in solitude and know where I'm going at the
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
> : | Hmm.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I don't remember, It's nothing but a blur after 9 am.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Out for a pint. won't be home late.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
We don't have that here, but we have Mulberry down the road.
It's more expensive than God.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
>: | <>is a word in my family.
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
10. >: |
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
12. Because I had better jokes back then.
22. Your worst enemy?
HAIL STORMS. and winter weather in general.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A lovely valley
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Take out the milk bottles.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would
I don't know. Both sound like a trap >: |.
million bucks : a million bull-thing
able to fly: plane
IT CAN KEEP IT'S PROMISE BUT ALSO DISAPPOINT.
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
"Bitter End" - Placebo.