Friday, 31 October 2008
02:04:27 AM (GMT)
I am back to steal the survey questions you have done.
Stolen from NoodleSama.
Do you miss the way things used to be?
Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
- paiseh paiseh..
Your current relationship status?
- MUTUAL PUPPY LOVE
Do you believe anything is perfect?
- Different parts can be perfect.. but not on the whole.
How do you feel about chocolate covered strawberries?
- Never eaten one.
How do you vent anger?
- Write about it in my diary. Then I laugh about all the angst.
Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Have you ever cried over someone of the opposite sex?
- I think so. But definitely not in the way you meant.
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
- No. They just happen.
Are you over your past?
- There isn't a drastic change between my past and present..
Has anyone disappointed you recently?
- The opposite.
Do you plan on moving within the next year?
- Ask my parents.
Does it take a lot to make you cry?
- Unless if you hit me with a hatchet like the one Rina has while uttering abuse,
yes, it takes a lot to make me cry.
Is there someone you wish you were still close with?
- Maybe, if we were back at that time again. But we changed.
Does your best friend know one of your deep and dark secrets?
- I don't have a
best friend deep and dark secret.
Have you fixed friendships with anyone lately?
- Silver. I unblocked him from Live Messenger already.
What do the majority of people in your life call you?
- Jia Yee, Ah Yi and Inu. Some teachers called me 'Lawl Jakh Yay'.
Do you currently hate someone?
How many different people of the opposite same sex have you really cried over?
- I don't know.
What's something that bothers you about girls?
- The way they chat, laugh and glance as soon as you turn your back. The two-faced
What was the first thing you thought this morning?
- I am so going to fail my BM essays today.
What are you listening to?
- Keyboard tapping. Tap-tap-tap.
What are/were you doing at 12:00 this afternoon?
- Scribbled the last few lines in my essays, handed in paper.
Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
- Would you ever dye your hair green?
What's the closest purple thing to you?
- My hair-tie.
Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
- Never. :D
Do you feel like you've got some growing up to do?
What will you name your daughter?
- Umm.... Something.
Who do you like at the moment?
- Wai Sheng.
What is bothering you right now?
- That I scribbled the last few lines in my exam paper. FINAL EXAMS paper. -___-''
Does anyone hate you?
- Dislike, maybe, because in relief, I slipped out that the objective questions were
rather easy. Found out later that my friends got two 10/40 and one got 13/40. Ouch.
Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
- A picture book, maybe.
If you could move to Africa would you?
- No. Hot.
When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
- Who doesn't?
What do you have to do tomorrow?
- Play as much as possible because I'm going to try to force myself to revise lessons
What were you doing at 9 this morning?
- Er... That was halfway through objective questions.
What is worse, physical or emotional pain?
- Both of them suck.
Are you keeping a big secret right now?
Did you meet any one new in the last 100 hours?
- On the Web, because I ... don't ... have a life. :C
Where are your car/house keys right now?
- In the drawer. I think.
What do you have on your bed that you need to get off before you sleep?
- Naww I sleep with my bedtime book. ^^
Who was the last person to sleep in your bed?
Do you have a best friend?
- Maybe. She moved to another school.
How has the week been?
- Fun. Exams start today. Fun. Until next Friday. More fun.
What were you doing at 8 this morning?
- I gave up reading the PMR Penulisan book and took out a story book instead.
Whats the last thing you had to eat?
- What do you call a fried egg that's not scrambled..
When was the last time you talked to your number 2?
- Number 2?
Have you changed this year?
Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
- RM1 x2 and some cat food.
Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with "A"?
Whose bed did you sleep in last night?