Monday, 30 April 2012
11:26:09 AM (GMT)
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
• InuYasha's Theme - Kaoru Wada.
• Playing God - Paramore.
• Lithium - Nirvana.
• Come Together - The Beatles.
• Change - The Young Veins.
• Sister Golden Hair - America.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"And I'm fine with things that way."
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Haven't had a phone since August.
6) Do you sleep with or without the light on?
I sleep with the light on, there are monsters.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I don't have any talents.
Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes, by my best friend.
"This is Rieanna's sooooonnng.
I'm lazy so it won't be loooong.
You have swine fluuuu.
Pig germs all over you
Ew, ew, ew.
A really gay name is Lance
French fries are from France."
9) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I do it so much.
10) Do you have any strange phobias?
Goats. Omfg. Now I'm scaring myself just thinking about them, and I'm alone and it's
11) What’s your religion?
12) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Pacing, sitting on my roof, or laying on the trampoline.
13) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
14) Simple but extremely complex: Favourite band and why?
I haven't really had one since the 7th grade...
15) What was the last lie you told?
I haven't in awhile.
16) Do you believe in karma?
Yeah, I guess. It's like Yin and Yang.
17) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
1 Do you have a collection of anything?
I use to collect horse figurines. I guess now I collect books, and dried flowers.
19) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Neither I like Iming or talking in person.
20) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
21) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if things actually go my way?
22) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts? yeah. Aliens, eh I guess, I mean we can't be the only living things in the
23) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left
Right: Computer moniter.
24) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
25) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
26) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Please don't ask me this.
27) Do you believe in luck?
Fate I guess.
2 What’s the weather like right now?
29) What time is it?
30) What was the last book you read?
Glass by Ellen Hopkins.
31) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
32) Do you have any nicknames?
Rhea. Crus. Towel.
33) What was the last movie you saw?
Donnie Darko. ♥
34) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
The arc in my foot collapsed.
35) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
36) Do you have any obsessions right now?
InuYasha: Since 7th grade.
Avatar: Since 4th grade.
Harry Potter: Since kindergarten.
37) Do you believe in magic?
In a young girl's heart.
3 Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Pftt, yeah. >__< 39) What is your astrological sign?
40) Do you save money or spend it?
I used to spend it, and lately I've been saving.
41) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Ice cream at a DBacks game.
42) In a relationship?
43) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Indeed I can.
44) Where were you yesterday?
Sleeping mostly, and adding music to my ipod.
45) Are you wearing socks right now?
46) What’s your favourite animal?
Wolf, Horse, and Orca.
47) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
No one likes me.
4 Where is your best friend?
49) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Same thing I'm doing now. At the computer.
50) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
51) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
52) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in
the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more
time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog, and call my boss to explain what happen if he still fires me well he's
an asshole anyway.
53) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have
approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a.) Just tell my closest friends and family.
b.) Plan my funeral, do things I've always wanted to do.
c.) Yes, but not of dying, I'd be afraid that there wouldn't be something to look
forward to after death.
54) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles.
55) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
56) How can I win your heart?
Be handsome, smell nice, be funny, treat me right, be taller than me, knows how to
listen and understand, fall in love with me.
57) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Oh hell yes.
5 What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
59) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
I'm always thinking about that one.
60) What is your favourite word?
i don't have one.
61) What is a saying you say a lot?
"WHAT IS THIS!?"
62) What’s the last song you listened to?
A Night Like This - The Cure.
63) Basic question: what’s your favourite colour/colours?
Olive green, Teal, Coral.
64) What is your current desktop picture?
Korra, Mako, Bolin, and Tenzin.
65) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode,
who would it be?
66) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
If I've ever hurt myself.
67) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find
that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything,
they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Climb out my window.
6 You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a
half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
A moment all was well, I was little and I was happy.
69) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
As in it will never happen or forget about it?
70) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where
are you gonna go?
71) Do you have any relatives in jail?
72) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Yeah, haven't in awhile though.
73) Ever been on a plane?
Shut up, no.
74) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Nothing cause I'm not making any sound but typing on the keyboard.
Last edited: 8 May 2012