Saturday, 24 December 2011
03:47:47 PM (GMT)
http://kupika.com/diarypage.php?id=r46f7e57a19317qsdmyi <---The same survey taken
over 4 years ago. Prepare for some laughs - it's pretty embarry. :/
1) Using FOOD names, spell out your name:
2) What song makes you cry?
Aww, man. Don't drop this one on me... Guts by All Time Low, When I Go Down by
Relient K, Pretend by Secondhand Serenade
3) What do you like to listen to before bed?
I never sleep.
A p p e a r a n c e
HEIGHT: 5"3. Fuck yeah!
Ears - 00g flesh tunnel in one though.
Nah, none - too young.
Righty - I'm totes boring.
PANTS YOU'RE WEARING:
Skinny jeans. Yeah, boizzzzz.
WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO?:
Silence by Fuck All
WHAT TASTE IS IN YOUR MOUTH?:
Semen. I'm so crude.
WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?:
Shit; ie. typical rainy Manx weather.
Do you get motion sickness?
Serious case of it.
HAVE A BAD HABIT?:
I should be put in jail for the number of bad habits I have.
GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?:
Fairly so, though they complain a lot about my laziness. Bastards...
I'm a hermit.
Fucking hate magazines; unless they have cool posters in.
THING TO DO ON THE WEEKEND:
Cry and sing Adele songs to my dog.
Have you ever...
BROKEN THE LAW:
I'm a serial offender.
RAN AWAY FROM HOME:
Hahah, yeah. I have such a rebellious streak.
SNUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE:
My parents are pretty cool, meaning I'm allowed out of the house whenever.
EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING:
Now that's something I have yet to experience.
MADE A PRANK PHONE CALL:
Um, seriously, who hasn't called up their friend pretending to be some creepy Indian
USED YOUR PARENTS' CREDIT CARD BEFORE:
And boy, were they mad? Well, considering I went on an Amazon spending spree and
spent £300 of their money, I think they were slightly miffed.
FELL ASLEEP IN THE SHOWER/BATH:
LET A FRIEND CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER:
Er, no. Crying people are awkward...
I pop those suckers out every 9 months.
BEEN IN LOVE?:
Totes. Luvin ma bf ive bin wif 4 1 week xoxoxox <---Pretty much every 12 year old
girl on Facebook. Nahhh. When you're 14 years old, I really don't think I've had much
experience with love yet.
HAD A HARD TIME GETTING OVER SOMEONE:
Story of my life. Still not over them.
YOUR CD PLAYER HAS IN IT RIGHT NOW:
CD player. Nice one.
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?:
Depends. What is the colour of a 5 year old's bedroom?
WHAT'S THE NEXT CD YOU'RE GONNA GET:
LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
Today, actually. RIP, Harley the Husky.
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
It's mah party trick.
2. Have you ever puked at a bar or club?
They wouldn't let me through the door.
3. Have you ever dated someone you met online?
Yeah, dated a penis on Omegle.
4. Have you ever smoked pot at a concert?:
Nah, that's what hippies do.
5. Have you ever dated/fooled around with a coworker?
6. Ever been involved in a hit & run?:
Awkwardly, yes. :/ I didn't mean to but Millhouse was in the way and I needed to race
Principal Skinner to the school. I did beat him though and managed to progress to the
next level of Simpsons Hit & Run.
8. Have you ever been on a blind date?:
No, they could see.
9. Are looks important?:
Yeah, but they can't be an asshole too.
10. Do you have any friends that you've known for 15 years or more?:
Nah, I'm 14, mate.
11. By what age would you like to be married?:
If I've been married by the time I'm 70 I'll consider it a milestone.
13. Have you ever sacrificed yourself so your friend can get in good with a person
of the opposite sex?:
Most of my friends are gay.
14. Have you ever drank milk that was past the expiration date?
Yeah and I lived to tell the tale.
15. Are you a good tipper?:
My dad is.
16. What's the most you have spent for a haircut?
What a random question.
17. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Fuck, loads. And strangely they've all been girls...
18. Do you know all the words to the first verse of Ice Ice Baby?
Do I have to type it all out?
19. Have you ever had crispy bangs?:
I still don't have a clue what that is...
20. What was the worst style of the 80's?:
Ask my parents.
21. Have you ever peed in public: