Saturday, 12 November 2011
11:10:01 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"ing for him. Be careful with Dillon; he is not in his right mind," (Eona)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
My cell phone. :d
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Never Gonna Give You Up-Rick Astley
Yes, I like that song.
7. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
This survey in Micah's diary.
8. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and pajama pants. (I'm scared that we have the same answer)
9. Did you dream last night?
Yes. They were rather odd.
Like, talking video game controllers.
And dragons chasing me while breathing flames everywhere.
10. When did you last laugh?
Hum. When my little brother and I were talking about warning labels.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint, a calendar, a few drawings, a poster of a dragon, and a poster of a phoenix.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
When do I not see something weird? I mean...seriously.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
14. What is the last film you saw?
Inception while at Alex's.
15.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
If I told you, then you'd know it. Therefore, it wouldn't be something that you
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
"I would make it so everyone would stop taking the internet so seriously"
I'm leaving that answer there. XD
18. Do you like to dance?
Only when no one can see me.
19. George Bush:
What is this fuckery.
"That's not a question, it's a name with a colon" Keeping that answer.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, depending on which country.
23. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
"I'm Atheist, bro. Send me to Hell." ^^'
Last edited: 3 January 2012