Saturday, 12 November 2011
07:59:28 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Lawn mower, Snow blower& Outdoor power equipment sales and service (its a
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
A staple gun and protractor
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Hands up- 2pm
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Baggy plaid pants and neon san fransisco shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A record thingy of ella fitzgerald sings cole porter, a pic of me, and some of my
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I like it
15. What is the last film you saw?
I watched half of the first Inuyasha movie last night (for the 10th time)
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Uhmm i'd move to Hawaii, buy my mom a bg old house, and give some to charity
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I dont know... my middle name is ... ugh elizabeth
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or
politics,what would you do?
Uh, turn north and south america into one continent (america), turn africa, europe
and asia into one (afraisope?), give every country a section of antartica just to get
rid of it, and leave australia the way it is and turn greenland into its own
19. Do you like to dance?
yes but i suck (ive done ballet, hula, and bellydance)
20. George Bush:
what about him, he sucks?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Misty, amy, something pretty like that.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Bryce, dominic, or forrest
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah thats whats gonna happen too!
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
something along the lines of i know i doubted you on earth but i did good things
(ya know clothed the poor, fed the hungry all that)
Last edited: 12 November 2011