Saturday, 29 January 2011
02:15:56 AM (GMT)
1. Middle name: Akiko.
2. Astrological sign: Scorpio. Or libra. Depending on which zodiac you go by.
3. Eye color: Brown.
4. Birth date: Veteran's Day.
5. Home state: Texas.
6. Fave movie: Err... I don't really have one.
7. Fave book: ... Watership Down
8. Fave candy: Tootsie rolls.
9. Fave makeup: ...
10. Fave magazine: I don't read any.
11. Newest friend: Ehh... hard to say.
12. Childhood nemesis: I wish I had one.
13. Longest-lasting crush: Never had a crush.
14. Role model: Uhh, my parents??
15. Kindergarten teacher: Ms. V. Gonzales.
16. My mantra is: Whaaaaat?
17. I can't find my: ...
18. My friends say that I'm: Smart.
19. My parents were going to name me: If I was guy, my name would've been William.
20. I would never eat: Human!
21. I read my first book when: I was in... never mind, I don't remember.
22. The first time I lost a friend was when: I went to elementary school.
23. I had a really good laugh when: You died.
24. I was so proud of myself when: ... I made it through the region concert? No, I
was more tired then...
25. If I could, I would go back to: YOU MAKE THESE QUESTIONS SO DIFFICULT!
26. My first kiss happened at: When I was born, I'm sure my mom kissed me. Oh wait,
AT. The hospital, then.
27. I spend most of my time at: Home.
28. I used to hide my diary: No where, really. My family respects my privacy.
29. My favorite place to unwind is: My home.
30. I'd hate to live in: Antarctica.
31. Morning or night: Morning.
32. Cats or dogs: Cats.
33. Computer or cell phone: Computer.
34. Pop or soda: THOSE AREN'T THE SAME THING??
35. Vegetables or fruit: Fruit. By the way, none of these were eithers.
36. If I could move anywhere, it would be: No where. Where I am is fine.
37. If I were an animal, I would be: A human.
38. If I could change one thing, it would be: Me not being allergic to EVERYTHING.
39. If I had one superpower, it would be: Teleportation.
40. If I had a million dollars to spend I would: Buy a soft serve ice cream machine.
41. My first word was: Taco.
42. When I played make-believe I: was always a guy, because my sister took all the
43. I used to watch, on continual repeat: Cats. The musical. Not cats as in live
44. I can't believe I worried so much about: Umm... nothing, much.
45. I was so afraid of: The dark.
46. When I grow up, I want to be an: I like how there's an "an" there, like every job
starts with a vowel.
47. Before I die, I hope to: Ugh, I HATE goal setting...
48. I'll be friends with: Really? What kind of a question is that?
49. I'll live: Yes.
50. I'll make a difference by: Living.