Peter_Piper's diary entries Login to Kupika  or  Create a new account 
 

Most recent Public diary entries by Peter_Piper:


SmokingCategory: (general)
Sunday, 8 July 2012
08:02:39 PM (GMT)
I dunno just some small rant. I smoke from time to time never more then 4-5 a day.
I'm not the kind of person who sucks down 3 packs a day. Anyway I find it so annoying
when non smokers feel obligated to tell me the health risks. Today I had someone
approach me to tell me that they are bad for my health. No really what was he
expecting did he expect me to stomp it out and say thanks I didn't know that. I also
find it annoying when people on the other side of the street cough and complain
loudly about the smoke, seriously. I mean it's not like I'm an asshole I never smoke
indoors and if I'm in a group of people I ask if they mind and if someone does I just
don't smoke. So I just don't see why everyone has to complain I'm not affecting you
am I?


I am afraid of 12 out of 72 common fears.Category: (general)
Saturday, 23 June 2012
08:55:32 PM (GMT)
The dark Staying single forever Being a parent Giving birth Open spaces Closed spaces Heights Dogs Birds Fish Spiders Flowers or other plants
... ..... show full post


WWIII My Guess on What Will HappenCategory: (general)
Monday, 4 June 2012
09:23:16 PM (GMT)
So this is pretty much how I think World War 3 will go down. 2030- China controls 97% of the worlds rare earth metals which are used in all of our new technology which will replace oil such as wind turbines electric cars etc. The other 3% is seperated between Australia, Canada and the USA. By this point in time most of if not all of South America will be communist. China will annex Vietnam and Laos as well as invade Thailand the USA will do nothing in fear of nuclear weapons (is Thailand worth Los Angeles) 2031- China will invade other Asian countries such as Cambodia, Philippines, Nepal, Bangladesh and Taiwan.
... ..... show full post


What is Wrong With This World?Category: (general)
Saturday, 2 June 2012
08:03:47 PM (GMT)
So in one week three horrific attacks/murders occured. The first was the Miami
zombie where some guy ate another guys face and then got shot and killed by the cops.
The second is a guy in Maryland killed his roommate and he then proceeded to eat the
brain and heart. The third happened in Montreal a guy killed another guy and cut him
up, he sent some of the body parts to political parties and he put the torso in a
suitcase which he just left in someones yard. Oh ya he also filmed the whole murder
and mutilation and he put it online.

This brings me to my question what is wrong with this world?


Kids These DaysCategory: (general)
Friday, 1 June 2012
05:53:09 PM (GMT)
So today at school there were these 13 year old idiots listening to Rack City. So I went over to them and told them how that's a horrid rap and they just laughed. So I asked if any of them knew Tupac or Biggie Smalls to which they answered what are those some new underground guys or something. First of all I felt like smacking them and secondly 2pac and Biggie aren't that old are they it's not like I was trying to tell them about Led Zeppline or Journey or something. I find it horrible how they don't know these two legends. But seriously who would you rather listen to Tyga or Tupac
... ..... show full post


Random Rant About QuebecCategory: (general)
Wednesday, 30 May 2012
09:56:45 PM (GMT)
So having lived in Quebec for all seventeen years of my life I decided to make a decision on what I think of it and how it is as a province in general. So let's get started. The Taxes Here in Quebec we have a 14.975% tax so let's just say 15%. I find this to be a crazy amount compared to other provinces such as Alberta which has 5% (then again they have oil so they're better) and even with our high taxes we still can't get anything right the money seems to go nowhere. Health Care System
... ..... show full post


e-dubbleCategory: (general)
Friday, 18 May 2012
12:26:13 PM (GMT)
So I don't know if anyone here has ever heard of this guy. If you have props to you.
Anyway if you've never heard of him I highly suggest that you check him out.
This guy has great music and he should be famous. God bless.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EdubHipHop?feature=watch





About Kupika    Contact    FAQs    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Online Safety
Copyright © 2005-2012