Institute Of Fun
Since 29 March 2012
I.O.F- Making Kupika a fun place to stay .
-Drawing by Rena9000
Welcome to the Institute Of Fun! (I.O.F for short).
We are a group dedicated to Event Plannings for Kupika.
To make Kupika more enjoyable for all is our aim. =D
Currently made up of 3 Faculties:
Faculty of Events (F.O.E)
Members in this Faculty are in charge of discussing, planning and organizing events.
Faculty of Communications (F.O.C)
Members in this Faculty are in charge of informing Kupikans on upcoming events, announcement of winners, etc.
They are also the ones who persuade more to participate through posters (oekakis) or even a simple diary entry.
Faculty of Logistics (F.O.L)
Members in this Faculty manage votes, participants, prizes or any other things required for an event. They make ends
We are always open for new members to join the Faculties. =3
All you need is commitment and a heart for change. (Be nice too! xD)
Oh and you can choose to join all 3 Faculties, just that you'll have more to do! xD
You could also be a normal member (a "Student" since this club adopts the theme of a school).
Some privileges you get as a Student :
* Be one of the first to know or sign up for an event.
* Be eligible to participate in "In-house" activities (Activities only for members =P )
* Be able to form a small club (just like a school!) if you gather enough members and it's approved by me~
* Have a thread dedicated for you to mingle with other members.
* Give suggestions for events you would like. ( This applies to both members or not xD)
We have a thread for non-members as well =D
After all, this club involves the WHOLE of Kupika~
So feel free to drop in suggestions for us! =3