1. Brush your teeth during class. While doing so, raise your hand as if you have a question, and mumble your question
incoherently while brushing, spewing toothpaste all over the place. If your professor objects to your actions, go on a
tirade about proper oral hygiene.
2. Sit way at the back of the room, up against the wall, to get as far away from your professor as possible. While
he/she is lecturing, shout out things like, "What!?" and "Speak up! You're mumbling!" If your professor advises you to
sit closer to the front, tell him/her you can't because you're scouting the room for "assassins."
3. If you have an early morning class, get there before anyone else, and bring a pillow, some blankets, an air mattress,
and an alarm clock. Wear your pajamas. Lie down on the air mattress with the pillow and the blankets and act like you're
asleep. Have the alarm set for about two minutes into class. When it goes off, preferably very loudly, hit the "snooze"
button and go back to sleep. Keep doing so for the duration of the class.
4. Dispute everything your professor says, no matter how simple. Try to get him/her to "prove" everything to you. Rant
and rave about what a big liar your professor is. Yell at students who are taking notes, saying, "Stop writing down all
5. Show up to class about ten minutes late. Ride into the room on a bicycle, yell, "Look out!", and crash into the
blackboard. Get up, take a seat, and act like nothing happened. Do this every day.
6. Keep "accidentally" setting fires at your desk. Burn notebooks, papers, or whatever you have handy. Whenever you
start a fire, no matter how small it is, start yelling, "Fire! Fire!" and run out of the room in a panic. Don't return
for the rest of class.
7. Hide somewhere inside the classroom. Wait for your professor to take attendance. Don't come out when he/she calls
your name. Halfway through class, jump out and yell, "Just kidding! I'm here! Fooled you again!" Sit down and be quiet
for the rest of class.
8. Wrap yourself in bandages and come to class in a wheelchair. Throughout class, cry a lot and moan things like, "Why
me?" and "Please kill me!" Get up during class, like you're going to miraculously start walking. Instead, fall down, cry
out in pain, and wait for someone to help you back up. When class is over, say, "I feel better now," leap up, and run
9. Come to class with a jar full of angry hornets. Five minutes into class, release the hornets, scream, and run away.
10. Bring a vacuum to class. Halfway through class, stand up and start using it. If your professor objects, explain that
you "can't stand sitting in this pigsty any longer." Keep vacuuming, grumbling angrily.
11. Bring a small cactus to class with you. Raise your hand, and when you're called on, say that the cactus has a
question. Turn and look at the cactus, as if you're waiting for it to say something. After a few moments, shrug, and
wait for your professor to move on. Do this once a day, and become increasingly irritated with the cactus every time,
sighing heavily and giving it evil looks when it fails to "speak." When you leave the room after class, start yelling at
the cactus, "I can't believe you embarrassed me AGAIN...."
12. Every time your professor stutters, do a shot. If he/she objects, explain that drinking games make the class more
13. When your professor gives you a syllabus, take it home, correct it, give it a grade, and return it to the professor.
Demand extra credit.
14. Come to class every day wearing scary Halloween masks. Try to get your professor to guess who you are. Shoot him/her
with a water pistol, scream, and run around the room knocking things over. Say, "Pretty scary, huh?"
15. Get the whole class to show up a few minutes early, and throw a surprise party for your professor. Insist that you
can't start class until he/she has a piece of cake. Keep asking people when the strippers are going to arrive.
16. Instead of taking notes, do an abstract painting during every class. Call the paintings things like, "Professor
Acting Like Mr. Know-It-All" or "Idiot Who Doesn't Know What The Hell He's Talking About." Give the paintings to your
professor as gifts.
17. Wait for your professor to mention a date, and then yell out, "Bingo!" Apologize, and explain that you got confused.
18. Carve a bust of your professor out of cheese. Tie a ribbon around it, and present it to him/her at the beginning of
class. Demand extra credit.
19. Write your professor a note that says, "I'm going to be about 15 minutes late. Go ahead and start without me." Wait
outside the building until the time when class is supposed to begin. Tie the note to a rock, and throw it through the
20. Write down everything that your professor says, word for word. Think up a melody, and turn the words into a song.
Bring a guitar to class and perform the song for the class. Explain to your professor that he/she is "very inspiring."
21. Get a monkey, and bring it to class with you. Tell your professor that you've hired the monkey to take notes for
you. Sit back and relax during class, letting the monkey scribble on a piece of paper. When it comes time to write a
paper or take a test, write down things like, "I wish I had a banana" and "I miss my tire swing." Assuming you get a bad
grade, angrily fire the monkey in front of your professor.
22. When you have to write a paper, get it done early and mail it to your professor's house. From then on, don't hand
anything in, and blame it on the sluggishness of the U.S. Postal Service.
23. Tell your professor that you'd like to interview him/her for a writing class. Get him/her to tell you his/her life
story. Act interested, and write down everything he/she says. Fabricate a few romantic interludes and turn your efforts
into a trashy romance novel. Make copies for the entire class, and your professor. Demand extra credit.
24. Draw hearts and flowers on the backs of your papers and tests. Next to them, write things like, "You're the best,
even though you suck" and "You're the worst professor in the world, but I still love you."
25. Start asking questions in a fake foreign language. Act like your professor is stupid for not being able to
understand you. Get other people in the class to start speaking the fake language too, and have frequent discussions
during class. Act like you're really interested in what you're discussing. If your professor tries to interrupt or stop
you, act annoyed and motion for him/her to quiet down.