Ok here's how we're going to do this...
How 'bout in the first paragraph, I'll describe my appearance, then my
hobbies, interests, etc, then likes and dislikes....
Hey there, I'm Jason, 8th grade, 13 years old, will be 14 on July9.
I'm Mexican an German, I guess you can say that I look Mexican in the
summer because I tan easily, and German in the winter because I hate
the cold so much an no matter how hot it is I will love it, I just
loose my tan in the winter I guess and I really don't like it when
people call me white.... I'm about 5'5", have somewhat long, thick,
flowing, brown hair that my mom wants cut, I do shave my legs but I
will explain that in the next paragraph. I do wear glasses, but only
for seeing far away like for watching tv. I have, i guess, beautiful
brown eyes, I am making slow progress of getting rid of my acne, it's
not bad on my face but I am extremely self conscious about my body
acne so I would appriciate it if it is not mentioned in any
conversation that I have with anyone on this site. I am very
physically active, muscular (especially in my legs) and I will talk
about tat in the next paragraph....
I am very active in many, many extra corricular activities while stil
maintaining above average grades in school. For one, I play tenor sax
for my school band and jazz band. For jazz band, I love doing solos
and improvising, although I am in great need of getting over my stage
fright, while still maintaining the ability of getting thru a 16
measure solo without any flaws. I also play baseball, I honestly think
I have the best coach of any spring season I have ever played (this is
my 3rd spring season) We do a lot of conditioning, which helps me keep
my (haha) sexy body, I guess, I play center field, in the middle of
the batting order, and I the fastest, and probably the most physically
fit player on my team of the 50/70 league. But my most rememberable
game was when I hit two home runs in one game, of which the first one
was the very first out of the park hit I have ever hit (because of
that, the opposing team's coach complained, so they moved the fences
back 25 feet!!) and I won the game for my team which was our turning
point. I am also a Boy Scout and I am about to get my life rank soon.
Being a Boy Scout allows me to be involved in many outdoor activities
like camping and hiking (another factor of getting me so physically
fit) for example, last year, before my 13th birthday, I completed a 50
mile backpacking trip, lugging a 40lbs pack the entire way.
Ok honestly I do have a sexual life but that's not what I'm all about
so don't worry but I'm just saying if there's anyone that would like
to sext, they're welcome to.
I'm sorry everyone but I'm too lazy to put a likes/dislikes section
so, girls my age, just message me and ask me anything you'd like.
16 Dirty Reasons To Be A Band Nerd!
1. We’re "good with our hands".
2. We can "tongue" real hard.
3. We know a lot of different "fingerings and positions".
4. We have developed big lungs, so we can "blow" for long periods of
5. Our lips are used to "sucking" for hours on end.
6. "Blowing" is music to our ears.
7. We can play "intruments" from BIG to SMALL, so no one is left out.
8. It doesn’t take us long to get the "air" flowing.
9. We practice almost everday, so our "routine" is perfect.
10. We know how to "please the crowd".
11. Most of us can "improvise" if needed.
12. We can keep a "steady rythum".
13. We can be in either "big or small groups".
14. We're always ready for a "challenge".
15. We're willing to try anything "new".
16. We "play well" with others.