These guidelines will be updated as needed.
Kupika.net Code of Conduct
- Sexual language or content.
- Flame wars or harassment of other users.
- Abuse or disruption of our services.
- Impersonation of another person/organization
- Advertising of third party services or websites, unless authorized
by us in advance and in writing.
Personal information (home address, phone number, etc.) shall never
be made public.
No personal topics (= topics that are intended only for discussion
between certain members).
No cross-posting (posting the same topic on multiple boards).
No meaningless reply such as "lol", "wut", "sup", "omg", and its
No duplicate topic (unless the original topic has been dead).
Ignore the spammers, please.
Guidelines for moderators
Moderators should take the laissez-faire approach and encourage
discussion between community members. Freedom of speech is good, as
long as they stay within the specified boundaries (e.g. no flame wars
Lock threads only when absolutely necessary --
for example, when a topic has become a flame war.
For other issues, e.g. "how to unblock kupika", even though the issue
seems to be resolved at the time, do not lock the topic. This is to
allow for possible future discussions. We never know.
Locked threads should stay in their original board --
because, once locked, a thread cannot be replied to, and it will be
moved down the Topic List fast. Thus locked threads will not clutter
No modification/deletion of any threads/posts --
unless absolutely necessary, what has been written shall remain
The only exceptions are:
- p0rn0graphic/sexual content
- personal information being posted in public (remove the info but
leave the post)
- blatant spam (e.g. advertising other web sites or products)