College_Chick8675's profile Login to Kupika  or  Create a new account 

» give a hug!
22 F United States of America
speaks English and Greek and German, Standard
Last login: 28 January 2012
KupiCredit: 0
Sent comments: 16
Received comments: 3
Profile views this month: 0
Member since: 11 November 2011
 You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Hi, i'm Lea. I'm 17. I'm single, straight, and i'm uber smart, not to sound egotistical. I'm heading off to college soon. I love to read. I love animals. Meine leiblings Tiere ist die Pferde und mein lieblings Buch ist Dear John. I am in German 5. I know Greek, but not a lot. You can thank my ex for teaching me that I am a child of God, i'm Methodist and.......i'm a Republican. :P I love school and I can't wait till i'm off at college on my own. I'm a complete nerd/dork, I love the color green and I love Star Wars, Star Trek, and Lord of the Rings. Shoot me a message if you wanna know more. :D This is for the love of my life. Alicia, I love you so much. We will have been married 5 years this December 30th. You are my best friend in the entire world and have been with me through every big life-changing moment. You make my life complete and I wouldn't be able to do anything without you. HACK HACK HACK!!! This be the love of your life. I have come to say..... Marry me....again! Haha. I love you baby girl and I thank you for everything you have helped me through. My life wouldn't be the same without you. I will always love you and you will always be my love. I will add more later. -Peanut (Queen Smart-ass)


Clubs that are joined by College_Chick8675   

Q&A Section   
FunSizedPeanut 3 Dec 11  
Hey, Your only 95% straight. I take up the other 5%. xD
College_Chick8675 3 Dec 11  
haha thanks.
FunSizedPeanut 24 Nov 11  
College_Chick8675 24 Nov 11  
i knew you'd love it!
FunSizedPeanut 22 Nov 11  
Eli is for Liza. 
Eli and Rayne are twins. xD
College_Chick8675 22 Nov 11  
FunSizedPeanut 22 Nov 11  
Not really. Okay, I have my people up. I will find pictures for them as soon as
I get a free hour or so. I just need to find the right ones. (Pets included) And
yes, He is for her.
College_Chick8675 22 Nov 11  
okay. wait.....your he is for my her?
FunSizedPeanut 22 Nov 11  
Yup. All I gotta do is put the pictures up on Which will be later. I have my
nephews here.
College_Chick8675 22 Nov 11  
nice. sounds like fun.
Ask College_Chick8675:    


College_Chick8675 thinks the following are her friends:

About Kupika    Contact    FAQs    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Online Safety
Copyright © 2005-2012