I am know to everyone as:
- An antitoxin active against the venom of a snake, spider, or other
venomous animal or insect.
- An animal serum containing antivenins. It is used in medicine to
treat poisoning caused by animal or insect venom.
American Heritage Dictionary
- An antitoxin for venom, as of snakes, produced in animals by
gradually increased injections of the specific venom
- A serum, taken from these animals, containing this antitoxin, used
- An antidote for venom, as snake venom, formed by gradually increased
injection of the venom into the bloodstream.
- The serum containing this antidote.
Ologies & -Isms
But then, are you certain
that I'm the cure, and not the